Friday, November 23, 2012

MAYBE

photo by Renee

Maybe all I really need to fill this empty space is someone who will help me walk this life the way God wants me to. A buddy who will lift up my spirits and remind me that I'm still a child of God and that I'm not alone whenever I feel down. I never realized this until now. This whole time, I've been walking this christian life without a real devoted partner. It's awfully hard to do it alone. Yes, God is always sufficient and greater than my problems. But he made people to help one another and to help each other grow. I guess I'm tired doing this on my own. I miss how one of my dearest friend, Gloria, would always remind me to stay faithful to Jesus. She would always send me little letters/cards of memory verses and inspiring words. I still keep them in my journal and I read them every once in awhile. She's in Australia now and I don't get to talk to her as often. I admit.. I'm struggling to stay faithful. It's so hard. I just want to find someone to walk this journey with. 

3 comments:

  1. It´s really hard have faith, not it´s easy, not is simple, i personally i don´t know and believe or not, because i never can ear him.

    I hope you can be happy.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing here! :)

    http://www.negativetone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil 4: 13

    I am able to do all things in Him who empowers me.

    One of my favorite verse. Always a reminder for me. Hope this helps you! :)

    ReplyDelete