Friday, June 7, 2013

SLOWING DOWN




W E A R I N G : 
Top : Twenty3  //  Shoes : The Fickle One


Hello. It's been quiet around here and my other social platforms lately. I guess I just need to concentrate on college stuff and more importantly, just living life without having to blog about it. I missed that. Blogging is great - don't get me wrong. But a shift from having to tell the world about your life to just writing it down in my journal and talking to God is a nice change. 

Hope everyone is swell and enjoying moments of life! If you feel like you're moving too fast and can't find your feet, slow down and just breathe. Reflect on your life and find yourself again. Don't miss out on the beautiful things in life - you know.. the little things that are priceless in this world.









photos by Mesh

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! love your outfit, the top is so cute xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoo leggings looks so cuteeeee! <3

    Celyx Lim
    www.celyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pictures and the outfit. <3

    geelagarcia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your tights are so cute!! :) your whole outfit is gorgeous!

    Have a nice weekend!
    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey may I ask,which app do you use to add words in this photo ? :)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xvt6c--U6Bg/UbGBwXqvgTI/AAAAAAAABGM/oNT-0q0Z_TY/s1600/IMG_0316a.jpg

    ReplyDelete