Saturday, June 1, 2013

OH HEY


photos taken by Mesh


Top : Uniqueens  |  Shorts : Thrifted |  Bag : Mom's

Hello friends! I know, i know. This blog has been pretty quiet lately. I don't seem to find the motivation to blog nowadays. Ever since instagram took over and has become so addictive, that's where I'm usually documenting my life. But somehow, I always find that blogging will be more personal. We'll see when the next update on this blog will be. Hah! 






 "God's blessings are meant to be shared, not hoarded"

3 comments:

  1. I'm your silent reader, btw. Um, can u pls make a tutorial about how to edit photos? i want to know how u edit ur photos with those flower background hehe. and your colorizing skill is so good. Your photos always looks perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! don't worry, i'm usually a silent reader to most blogs as well. anyway - thank you for the kind words! I'm not sure if there will be a tutorial here anytime soon. But this is how i usually edit my photos : brighten + overlay it with a yellow-ish filter + desaturate. That's mostly it really. As for the flower backgrounds; there are lots of tutorials on youtube! (google "how to add frames to photos on photoshop") (or something along those lines) I'm sorry I couldn't help in that part. all the best to you! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Your shoes are amazing-waaant these!

    ReplyDelete