Saturday, April 13, 2013

BAZINGA!

photos by Serena Gan

Pinafore : Twenty3  |  Lace Shirt : Mom's vintage hand-me-down

If you know where my title came from, then you must be a Big Bang Theory fan too! :) Ever since Mesh introduced to me the show, I couldn't stop watching it. I think I finished all the episodes in 2 months. Crazy. But it's sooo good! Insanely funny and I highly recommend everyone to watch (especially for those who fancy sarcasm). I don't know why but that first photo of me just looks like i'm shouting the word "bazinga"! ...Big Bang Theory overload, definitely :S

. . .

So remember I had a photoshoot with Serena? Here's another batch of photos she helped take for me! I love love love this set of photos! It's rather quirky and odd and definitely something I wouldn't wear on a daily basis. It's...different.. Maybe that's why I'm so intrigued by the outfit/photography/crazy jumping shots. I had tons of fun jumping up and down (in heels, excuse you) like a hyperactive monkey. 


Romans 12:9
Your love must be real. Hate what is evil, and hold on to what is good. Love each other like brothers and sisters. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves.

3 comments:

  1. LOL I LOVE THESE PHOTOGRAPHS.
    You do look lovely in this outfit :)

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely, without a doubt my favourite photoshoot and photos so far!!!! love it! seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! This flowers mmm!

    ReplyDelete