Monday, December 24, 2012

WALLFLOWER II

photos by Chris Fowler

Top : Hana Secret  |  Skirt : Wicket  |  Headpiece : CGV


This is the last batch of photos I took with Chris! I'm really really happy with how the photos came out. And I wouldn't be able to achieve such photos without the help of this amazing photographer, his props, his studio and lighting, Wicket (for sponsoring this denim skirt), Hana Secret (for sponsoring this cropped top), Cute Granny Vintage (for the lovely head piece) and my dearest college mate (for the heart tights!) Btw, Wickets promotion is still going on, click here! And for my readers especially; mention "twistchic x wicket" in your order from when you shop at Wicket to get free shipping!

Before I forget - Merry Christmas to you all! Its been such a wonderful year. So many beautiful memories that I will always treasure. Looking back throughout 2012, I've seen myself grow little by little. Understanding the meaning of this life better day by day. I like to believe I've grown more matured in some areas of life - though I'm still as goofy as ever and I don't ever want to change that part of me. I thank the Lord for his everlasting love that never failed me. He has put me through so much - some days I feel as though I couldn't take the struggle anymore but I eventually got out of the pain and became stronger. I am thankful for this great God.. I am so thankful for this time of the year.. Christmas - the birth of Jesus. 


Matthew 1:23
The virgin will be pregnant. She will have a son, and they will name him Immanuel

1 comment: