Friday, December 28, 2012

TASHA

photos by Tasha Faye

Top : Hanasecret  |  Skirt : Cotton On 

Met up with the lovely Tasha (amazing photographer and person). I got to know her through blogging. I love that part about blogging.. I get to meet such inspiring people from over the world. Truth be told, it was very nerve wracking meeting her for the first time. But once I saw her and we chatted, we could instantly click and I could be myself around her. She's a wonderful person online as well as real life. I loved her gentle spirit and her little chuckles. She has the cutest laugh! I also realized that she sighs after she laugh. I find that so unique! It's adorable. Here are just a few photos I've edited. Check out her blog here for more photos :)


Habakkuk 3:19
The Lord God is my strength. He makes me like a deer that does not stumble so I can walk on the steep mountains.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely :) beautiful soft colours and lovely outfit.

    xo Angie (from www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete