Thursday, May 31, 2012

SMILE!

photos and illustrations by me

*Eeeeek!* ; the sound one makes when he/she is unable to contain the excitement from extreme cuteness. Haha. Okay so my 'coolness' level just dropped to the lowest level. But I can't help it. I am in love with these bunnies to death!! They have been making me smile and giggle since this morning when I started drawing them. This post is especially for you girls (and guys who appreciate kawaii things) out there who had a bad day.. Who is going through rough times.. And for those especially who hasn't been able to smile much lately. I want to introduce you all my imaginary bunny friends, Loop and Giggles. (Oh my gosh I just made that up, but I like the names already!) Giggles should be the shorter one (because he makes me giggle) and Loop is the one with the bow tie. I honestly don't know how I came up with this idea to draw characters and add them to my weekly outfit post. But I did! And I thank God for giving me the imagination to do so. 

Also, I want to thank Covetz for this super cute mint top! It gives me the vibe of a clown (in the cutest way imaginable excuse you! :p) because of the collar which is seen very often on clowns. I love the colour especially. Yup, I am still in love with mint hues. :) 



Psalms 34:5
Those who go to him for help are happy, and they are never disgraced.

25 comments:

  1. You look like you are floating/levitating in that shoes picture! Cute illustrations btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish I could actually levitate! But its a normal photo turned upside down :D Thank you Linwan <3

      Delete
  2. Hello there, Loop and Giggles! You are soooo cute! *group hug*
    I love the blouse and I love the way you add illustrations on your pictures. Can't wait to see more appearance from the lovely duo! :D

    Come and hail to my cruise~
    Ahoy,Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Group hug >.< So cute! Thank you so much Keenan! I'm definitely going to invite Loop & Giggles back here on my blog ;) Watch out for their appearance soon! haha <3

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! And I love that top! x
    brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cuuuuuuteeee cc !!! I just want them so badly , but my momma didn't like pets :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! You can always have these imaginary bunnies as yr pets for now :) They are as fun as real pets! :D xx

      Delete
  5. You look sweet and cute! The collar of the blouse is very unique, I want it badly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh everything is so adorable!!! <3

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear,
    Love your illustrations!!! So glad that found you on lookbook!! I'm a graphic designer and post my illustrations as well:)
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, these photos are amazing and ilustrations so cute xx

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so cute and I love that mint top! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your photos ! They're so cute <3
    and that top is absolutely cute !

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEK SO CUUUUTEEEE!!! You are so very talented- I can't wait to see more of your illustration/outfit fusion posts!!!! x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love how happy you look in the last photo :D and I absolutely adore Loop and Giggles! Your text on photos and these random illustrations/doodlings really make me wanna get a tablet too~ any recommendations? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh mom, they are really adorable! seeing them make me smile and want to have same ones on my t-shirt to share them with world! ;D maybe you should think about it - putting them onto some little things like notebooks or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty:) Love your outfit! xx

    http://julyets.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello there! chanced upon your blog and it's really too pretty:') and great grpahics too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how you mix and match everything! such a great style :)

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete