Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GLIMPSE

photos by me

I found these photos lying around iPhoto, untouched and edited. So I edited them and now giving them a place to call home. Haha. I believe I took them for a reason so they kind of deserve special treatment. (I talk about my photos as if they were people, weird). 

Just random objects/things that has been part of my life this month. Description; the view from my window, breakfast, a sketch I'm still working on, lunch, rain marks on my roof. 


Psalms 35: 28
I will tell of your goodness and will praise You everyday.

2 comments:

  1. That sketch is soooo cute! And I just wanted to say to you've got a very lovely blog here. I'm always happy when there's a new post up and I do know what you mean. Blogging can be hard, but it should be something you like and do for you. Anyways, just wanted to say that your doing a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet of you Marijke :) Thank you! I agree with you, bloggers should blog about things that make them happy. And not forcefully. <3 :)

      Delete