Saturday, May 26, 2012

CUTE GRANNY VINTAGE

photos by me

Something that I have been meaning to share here! But as usual, have been too busy juggling everything else that life has to offer. I am thankful I finally found some spare time! Lets cut to the chase shall we? :) Quite recently Destiny, owner of Cute Granny Vintage approached me and asked if I would like to collab! It was a definite yes from my side. I am an all time vintage lover ( even though if it doesn't show as much ), but I really love old timeless things! So, I was insanely happy when I got her email. I got this sweet rattan bag as my first item. I am so in love with it! Really.. It's quite the perfect rattan bag ever. Donned with lace all over! Just to sweeten it up even more! Sigh, I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much Cute Granny Vintage!  

Putting clothes and sponsorships aside, Destiny is one of a kind. She's one the most nicest little lady I have came in contact with. She's really so genuine and lovely. When we chat via email, her personality really shows and I can connect with her. She's super understanding; especially when she knows I'm busy with work, she'll send me encouraging emails that always make my day. I'm so glad God brought her in my life. Yes, collaborating with CGV is great, really. But to know someone like that and to be friends with her, means so much more to me. 


Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

4 comments:

  1. so damn lovely ><! I love your photoshoot and editing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear now this brought me tears. It's the most beautiful photos and words I've read and seen for this! And the straw bag looks 100 times nicer! You've done way too much dear Suelyn! You're like a sister I never had! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these photos are so lovely!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this is such a gorgeous bag, wow! such a lovely post!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete