Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Instagram Newbie


My cousin passed down his iPhone3 to me not too long ago! I've always wanted an iPhone. But could never bring myself to buy it. Well maybe only because I just wanted it for the wrong but so right reasons. And that reason is to download the popular iPhone app, Instagram.

So far, after 2-ish weeks of getting the hang of Instagram, i'm kinda in love with the app. I just love scrolling through random humans daily photos of food, fashion, their feet, food (yes i said food twice). My instagram photos are basically just random things I find around wherever I am. Or my camwhore moments ; everyone does that, no? (:

Do follow me if you want to. I'd love to follow you! yes, you. Just leave your instagram name below in the comment box! See you on instaaaaa (:

Instagram name 'tingsuelyn'

7 comments:

  1. yay i love instagram! :) i use it on my iTouch though hehe, not iPhone. i'll follow you soon! my instagram name is tashafaye7. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to think that your older phone photos were from instagram but it turns out they're not :P haha! followed you ^_^ my username is 27lilyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! Yup i edited my photos to look like i used instagram filters.! I wanted an iPhone real bad i guess ! haha.
      thanks for following, lilian (: gna check out your instagram now (;

      Delete
  3. same situation! just got an iphone and starting to get use to using instagram :) then i realised, you're the pretty model from phat culture when i was browsing your instagram pics! followed you! my username is jenyin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jenyin! aw, haha thanks. I'll be sure to check you out on insta soon! x

      Delete
  4. i just found out about ur blog and i love reading all ur posts! especially the bible verse at the end of every posts! im a christian too :) btw followed u on insta. my username is michelleling327 :D

    ReplyDelete