R E C I P E for V A N I L L A S U G A R C O O K I E S
2 extra large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
4 (or 4 1/2 cups) flour
D I R E C T I O N S
1. Cream the butter and sugars together.
2. Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix thoroughly
3. Add the salt and baking powder and again with the mixing of the dough.
4. Add only 3 cups of flour to begin with. Then add additional flour 1/2 cup at a time until the dough is no longer sticky and holds together.
5. Bake at 350F. If you roll to 3/16" thick, bake for about 7 minutes. If you roll to 1/4" thick, bake for about 10 minutes.
(Please visit LilaLoa for the full recipe details // I used her recipe for these cookies! :) )
I added a dash of cocoa powder to half of the mix to make chocolate cookies too. They came out perfect and just the way I wanted it too! This recipe doesn't make the cookies "spread" when baked in the oven. Going to make the second batch of these cuties soon. Enjoy making them, if you do :) x