Friday, August 30, 2013

6TH SENSE


So firstly, I think it's only appropriate to apologise for my lack of existance here huh? I'm sorry to whoever still reads this blog and checks regularly for updates. I've been really occupied lately with ordinary life encounters (some not that ordinary), a cookie project for God (click here for link), and mostly...just being plain lazy to blog. But hey, I'm back! Don't know how long it'll take until the next post here, but I'll try hard not to punt it. 

On a different note, I am very much happy to say that there's a new sponsor for the blog. It has been awhile since I stopped taking outfit photos (I needed a change of routine) but I'm kinda excited again ever since 6thsense approached me regarding sponsorship. I absolutely love the simplicity of their clothes. They sell lots of basic and comfy pieces - which I absolutely love to wear on a daily basis. Plus, they're pretty affordable. So much love for this Colorblock Top (as seen in the photos)



3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit ! But for my personal comment, the shoe doens't suit the whole outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that your blog is back! I'm loving the outfit by the way, the monochrome makes it so simple but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through your cookiesforgodproject - it really is the best thing I've ever seen and so glad you shared it all with us! In also so happy I found your lovely blog - it's beautiful!!! I love the simplicity of this look and the colorblock top is lovely! I will definitely have to go check out their products! Have a beautiful day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete