Sunday, December 9, 2012

THAT 70S DRESS

photos by my brother

Dress : Vanilla Mood  |  Bag : Cute Granny Vintage  |  Shoes : Forever21

Vanilla Mood is a new sponsor on my blog. It's an online fashion brand all the way from Bangkok. I'm thrilled I got the opportunity to wear this amazing two piece dress from their in-house collection. The cut and fabric is perfect! I couldn't stop twirling in this skirt. Also how cute is the pattern!? The huge polka dots gives this dress such a retro feel to it. Love! Do check out their newest collection too - click here! They've got such lovely pastel pieces - I'm drooling.


Isaiah 40:8
The grass dies and the flowers fall, but the word of God will live forever.

5 comments:

  1. Wow you can pull off anything :) pretty!and wow! you're doing well on the sponsor front:P


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ps: nice having heard from you again on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! your blog is amazing :) xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete