Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SHOP TWIST CHIC

photos by my brother, Leon

Jean Jacket - Runway Bandits  |  Top - DIY-ed mom's shirt  |  Shorts - Cotton on  |  Shoes - DIY

So what's new.. Well recently I cleared up my closet, taking out the stuff I never wore/ hardly wore/ probably won't wear anymore. I couldn't believe how much clothes there was in my closet that I didn't know existed. lol! So with that, I thought of selling them, hopefully someone else will love them as much as I do. The reason why I don't wear them is either cause I really have no where to go (yep, my life is pretty simple and boring, just the way I like it) or.. my style changed over time. I've just posted the first batch of dresses that I thought would be great for Christmas - since it's around the corner! I'll be updating the shop every now and then, whenever I find time i guess. Click here to browse the shop

Also, being a little more free now, I've been sketching, diy-ing a lot more lately. It feels good - to be away from school work! Here, I'm wearing the latest DIY I did. I painted these white butterflies on my boring cotton on shoes. I'm pretty happy with the results! 


Luke 6:45
Good people bring good things out of the good they stored in their hearts. But evil people bring evil things out of the evil they stored in their hearts. People speak the things that are in their hearts.

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous, I love your hair and makeup. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jean jacket is so prettyyy! And you`re always so gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete