Monday, September 17, 2012

WICKET


I've been meaning to share about my latest sponsor here, but I got a little carried away with school and friends. Anyway, I'm glad I found some time to finally blog about it! Wicket, is a Singaporean based online shop that sells really pretty clothes. I mean, seriously. You should definitely check it out. Their newest collection has lots of amazing neon pieces. I am in utter love with this dress

This onion and floral print top is too cute! It's one of the pieces I was blessed enough to have. Oh and also the Wicket team are generous enough to offer a special discount to readers of my blog. All you gotta do is mention 'twist chic' in the order form and you'll immediately get 10% off any item except the ones on sale. :) happy shopping!


Philippians 4:12
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.

3 comments:

  1. That shirt is so cool! I love onions haha.


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, i guess u saved my life! Months back I was craving for something similar like this from Whitesoot, but it's sold out. And I guess your advertisement is very very successful here! I'm off to shopping now, thanks to u! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete