Thursday, May 3, 2012

GET COMFY

photos by me

When Covetz decided to sponsor jammies, I got so thrilled! I love pajamas! Especially cute girly pink ones. I've always loved walking into La senza; it's always fun to browse through their pajamas section. But I can never bring myself to purchase them cause they are a little pricey for me. So when I got these, I slipped them on and instantly felt satisfied and happy. I usually wear my dad's old t-shirts to sleep, so it was really nice to feel a little bit more special when I had these on. (psstt, mother's day is coming soon! make mom feel special too)

It was pretty hard taking photos of myself! But I managed to do it. Even though the photos I took for this post last week got deleted due to unfortunate memory card issues. Anyway! Still thank God that He helped me through this batch. And I am truly happy with the outcome. For this post, I wanted to just capture 'what you can do' when you have the whole day to yourself while wearing ultra pretty + comfortable pajamas! :)

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

12 comments:

  1. Love these photos!

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute! Lovely pastel colors. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! makes me feel like i'm dreaming hehe. loving the colours of the pjs as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sewed myself a pair of comfy pj pants, so I know what you mean about wearing pretty & comfy pjs :) Seeing yours now I think I would like a pair of 3/4 length pj pants in pretty stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post !:D
    Those are my fav things to do in my room! hahaha

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous, I love pjs. Lovely photos too :)

    I've got a giveaway on my blog at the moment if you fancy checking it out.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww so cute! love them!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoy them.
    Gorgeous pictures. I love pjs too, I'm actually wearing pajama pants as sweatpants at home right now, so comfy. The last picture is really cute, makes me want to hop into bed immediately. I even started yawning unconsciously, haha :)
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! <3 lazing around all day in pj's sounds perfect. :3 in June i'll be able to do this as well! hehe. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what do you use to edit your photos?

    http://dimplestarranza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete