Saturday, December 10, 2011

late birthday post



yes i know! a very very very late birthday post! but I honestly didn't have the time before this. so here's a couple of pictures, of me and my girls spending quality time with yummy food and roasted coconuts (the bomb!)

. . .

meanwhile, i'm currently lying down on bed taking deep breaths into my lungs thinking how God gracefully gave me the strength i needed to be where i am now; finally done with those crucial projects! i.. can.. breath again. (:

5 comments:

  1. Wow Looks like a lot of Fun~~
    Beautiful and funny pictures...
    God Bless you~~


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated bday!!! looks like u had loads of fun!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday sue<3 you and your girlfriends are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girly you guys look beautiful! Happy belated! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday! :) <3 Anisa

    ReplyDelete