Thursday, April 28, 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT


Hi guys! This post has nothing to do with fashion whatsoever.

I just wanna share some of my portrait drawings i did when i was still in first year of college.

If you guys don't know, Im currently studying Graphic Designing and loving it!

If you're a Graphic Designer(or any kind or designer) too, pls comment and maybe add a link to your blog?(: i would love to see your art work.

GRACE KELLY

RANDOM GUY

RIHANNA

JESSICA ALBA


GRACE KELLY


EMMA WATSON


It would be nice if you could comment on them? May it be negative or postive, its fine!(: Anything that would help me improve! (;

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I'm impressed ! There are really, really awesome. I think Emma Watson is the best. You are a very talented person.

    Have a nice day !

    Noé.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your artwork is SO good! So much attention to detail. You're really talented! :) What pencil do you use to sketch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much! I use a 2B faber castle pencil (:

      Delete