Monday, January 17, 2011

Book Worm

photo by ann h

This year, I want to read as many books, novels, articles, news, ect. Basically anything readable. Even though i read as fast as a snail, i simply just want to enjoy every sentence and go through words im not familiar with to improve my vocab.

I recently just bought a novel. Its called Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom. And guess what? Its still neatly wrapped with a plastic cover sitting by the edge of my bedside drawer. I feel very bad knowing that I have the most time in the world and still not bringing myself to start reading it.

After typing all the above, I feel a little more encouraged(haha, self-encouragement) to make myself love and enjoy reading once again. I shall and I will!

Hope you guys had a lovely day. Bisous!




No comments:

Post a Comment